Our team of highly skilled engineers are keen to target all consumer devices related faults and develop efficient repair solutions.
TFix Repairs is a project aimed at saving environment and making a difference by providing easy access to local and nationwide consumer electronic equipment repairs of everyday devices to make a difference by repairing their laptops, computers, mobile phones instead of buying new.
The geeks at TFix Repairs project are passionate about finding the most cost-effective solution to repair, reuse and recycle electronics. This scheme in turns saves everyone money and makes environment happy.
The project aims to provide simple strategy to get your laptop or any other electronic gadget repaired. We call it ‘Book it – Track it – Collect it!’. We aim to change the stereotype of high street repair shops by introducing text messages with updates to customers mobile phones, providing very clear terms and paperwork.
Most importantly TFix Repairs Project Managers and Engineers love what they do and are passionate about their work.
Starting from Computer assembly processes down to replacing LCD screens within laptops or identifying and providing solutions for re-occurring faults. We can provide a consistent service to a single customer or manage a corporate RMA operation.
Lean and Green Business
While aiming at a greener future we look for inventive ways to provide cost-saving solutions to our clients improving our recycle and reuse strategies of electronic assemblies. TFix is a company of dedicated and well experienced team of engineers who are passionate about technology – how it works and functions.
- Lean business model allows us to generate business with fewer resources.
- Continuous improvement strategies are reviewed and optimised periodically.
- Process evaluation and automation through software leads to precise repeatability.
- Ability to provide complete RMA solution for client with process traceability.
- In house ICT department utilises on-site servers to allow hosting of multiple software packages in order to save costs and forward savings to customers.
- Stock control and supply chain management with sourcing department provides successful JIT strategies.
- Project management through dedicated personnel allows tailor made Key Process Indicator development, review and tracking.