Our core services reduce global waste
TFix will continue to conduct all aspects of its business in a manner that ensures care and respect for the environment. We are committed to minimising the impact of our activities on the environment and believe that this environmental policy will bring a safe healthy workplace for our employees and benefits our customer’s and society.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation and regulations that relate to the company.
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Provide on-going training to all employees to ensure an understanding of their environmental responsibilities and encourage them to work in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Promote efficient use of materials and resources throughout our facility including water, gas, electricity, raw materials and other resources, particularly those that are non-renewable.
- Actively reduce waste by promoting recycling internally and amongst suppliers.
- Strive to continually improve our environmental performance and minimise the social impact and damage of activities by reviewing our environmental policy in light of our current and future planned activities.