Your 100% satisfaction is our KPI
The mission of TFix Customer Service function is to always convey a passion for the customer and to consistently deliver the best service experience.
Delivering Customer Satisfaction is about providing timely, responsive service with integrity, simplicity and a passion for excellence while meeting or exceeding the customer’s expectations.
Statement of Work
Customer Service is any activity provided by a TFix employee that enhances the ability of a customer to realise the full potential value of a TFix product or service before and after the sale is made, thereby leading to Customer Satisfaction and repurchase.
Customer Service Principles
- Recognise the importance of all customers and the role every TFix employee plays in influencing the customer’s perceptions. While impacting these perceptions, be professional, reliable, credible, responsive and friendly.
- Communicate promptly and honestly and via the customers’ choice of medium. Try to be brief and clear.
- Be a voice for the customer. When rules and policies don’t make sense to our customer, challenge the way TFix does business and seek opportunities for improvement.
- When a problem arises, which is inevitable, view the problem as an opportunity to improve. Solving problems will enable us to raise the quality of our products and services.
- Listen well, be responsive and demonstrate a sense of urgency. Understand that how something is said has a significant influence on how it is received. Under promise and over deliver.
- Strive to make it easy for the customer to do business with TFix to ensure that TFix remains its preferred supplier.